The EFC Disability Thematic Network is cooperating with the Academy of European Law (ERA) and the European Disability Forum in the organisation of 6 seminars on the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UN CRPD) and EU disability law.
The third workshop, Seminar for members of the judiciary, will take place on 7-9 June, 2017 in Trier, Germany. The aim of this seminar is to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and legal tools to use the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) combined with the relevant EU law in their daily practice.
Key topics include:
- The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Disability in EU law
- Legal capacity under Art. 12 of the UNCRPD
- Ensuring access to justice for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility and reasonable accommodation
- Detention of persons with disabilities
- Disability in employment
French speakers are strongly encouraged to submit an application.
Complete the online application form.