The aim of this seminar is to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and legal tools to use the UN Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) combined with relevant EU law in their daily practice.
- The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD)
- The implementation of the UNCRPD – the legislative phase
- The monitoring phase of the UNCRPD implementation under Art. 33
- Special protection of vulnerable groups
- Employment and social protection
- Accessibility and public procurement
- Statistics and data collection
Who should attend?
National civil servants and staff of NGOs, DPOs and equality bodies from all EU Member States, plus Iceland and Liechtenstein.
No seminar fee. Participation on selection. Participants who are selected will receive a significant contribution to their travel and accommodation costs. Applications should be submitted before 20 September 2017.