Organised in partnership with EFC member Fundación ONCE, this is the first series of the ‘Stone Soup Recipes for Impact‘ that aims to bring participants beyond measurement to the effective management of the impact that is created, and is the first of its kind in Europe to unite best practice and collaborative learning.
Day 1 will focus on training surrounding impact management while day 2 will be a more interactive conference featuring speeches and break-out sessions for peer-groups, with EFC Chair Massimo Lapucci of Fondazione CRT attending as a speaker, as well as Caroline Mason, the Executive Director of EFC member ESMEE Fairbairn Foundation.
Designed for organisations working within and/or financing the impact economy it will interest those in Social Purpose Organisations (Social Enterprises and Non-Profit of all sizes), Impact Investors, Venture Philanthropists, Financial Institutions, Corporates and CSR teams, Public Administrations, Service Providers and Academics.
Confirmed speakers and trainers include:
- Massimo Lapucci – Secretary General , Fondazione CRT and EFC Chair
- Anne Holm Rannaleet – Executive Director, IKARE
- Caroline Mason – Executive Director, ESMEE Fairbairn Foundation
- Cláudia Pedra – Co-founder of Stone Soup Consulting
- Hedda Pahlson-Moller – Chief Catalyst, TIIME
- Jeremy Nicholls – CEO of Social Value International
- Karen Wilson – Financing for Sustainable Development, OECD
- Lisa Hehenberger – ESADE Business School, Venture Philanthropy, Social Impact Investment Expert & Researcher
- Priscilla Boiardi – Knowledge Centre and Policy Director, European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA)
- Sophie Robin – Co-founder of Stone Soup Consulting
- Tris Lumley – Director of Innovation & Development, New Philanthropy Capital
- Uli Grabenwarter – Deputy Director, Equity Investments, European Investment Fund (EIF)
You can also watch their video highlighting why this conference is important!