We are looking for an Administration Officer to join the Executive Department of the EFC.
Duration: Permanent contract
- The ideal candidate will be a good all-rounder as the role is 50% support for HR & Finances, and 50% Personal Assistant to the CEO.
- The Officer has a collaboration and liaison role, essential to maintaining and enhancing organisational relationships as well as supporting organisational coherence. The position focuses on enhancing and making the EFC a better work place while promoting organisational excellence.
- The candidate must be able to work well both independently and as part of a team, and be proactive and methodical. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. The ideal profile must also possess the following characteristics: active listener, dependable, flexible, proactive problem solver, open-minded, trustworthy and having a sense of community.
This position requires at least 3 years of experience.
The ideal candidate should have a proven record of accomplishment in accounting administration/HR/operative roles, possessing excellent communication and computer skills. Experience with accounting and HR databases is highly desirable. The candidate should also demonstrate a solid knowledge of Belgian legislation.
Reporting to the head of Finance and HR
- Providing monthly payroll data for the payroll/pensions/insurances
- Pre-screening of CVs and arranging interviews for candidates (when required)
- Customising and updating of existing ad hoc induction programmes for newcomers
- Developing & improving existing HR procedures and processes
- Writing the terms of employment & contracts for new employees
- Dealing with maternity leave, and other types of leave
Accounting and Finance (in coordination with the External Certified Accountant):
- Daily management of invoices
- Support in budgeting and accounting
- Use of accounting software and online payments programmes
- Maintenance of financial records
Reporting to the Chief Executive PA to the CEO:
- Booking travel
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Dealing with expenses and credit card reports
English (excellent command both written and oral)
French (excellent command both written and oral)
Any other language is an asset
Please send your CV and half page cover letter to email@example.com with the reference: ADMIN OFF
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted