The Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society presents a leadership development opportunity to support the next generation of community philanthropy leaders as they explore new avenues to strengthen grantmaking capacity in their home countries.
Are you an up-and-coming community foundation professional or place-based grantmaker? Do you want to increase strategic philanthropy in your community, envision new directions for the community philanthropy sector and seek networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world? If yes, then this event might be something for you!
They are currently accepting applicants for the 2018 Emerging Leaders International Fellows Programme taking place from 1 October to 30 November at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York.
- Attend a nine-week program of seminars with scholars and leading practitioners
- Learn within a comparative framework
- Engage with prominent figures in the philanthropic sector
- Produce a research paper with strategies to strengthen local cultures of giving
- Connect with a robust alumni network: 213 Fellows from 65 countries, and growing!
Applications are open until Monday 14 May 2018.