Departments from the University of Turin, the Catholic University of Milan, and the Association of Italian Grant-Making Foundations (Assifero) invite scholars to submit research proposals in the field of philanthropic foundations. Four proposals will be selected and awarded a €3,000 grant each. The awards not only aim to encourage and support specific research activity in the domain, but also to support both theoretical and empirical research that analyses the role of foundations in:
- Fighting poverty and its roots
- Increasing human capital and enhancing the quality of school systems
- Stimulating effective innovations in the field of social services
- Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals at local, national or global level
- Assessing the impact of their interventions
Research projects must be sent to the Selection Committee by the 30th of April, 2017 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.