The community provides a trusted and safe space for communications professionals from EFC members to strengthen existing and build new relationships with peers, share knowledge and practices and co-develop solutions on issues of common interest.
- Communication strategies and practice
- Communicating philanthropy
- Strengthening the communication capacity of partners and grantees
- Annual meeting
- Regular learning calls and webinars
- Online community to support information sharing and ongoing exchange
This initiative has its roots in the informal EFComEx network and builds on a recommendation from the 2015 European Learning Lab on Communications to create a more permanent platform for sharing, learning and networking for communications professionals in the EFC membership. Initiated by Barrow Cadbury Trust, ERSTE Stiftung, European Cultural Foundation, Fondazione Adriano Olivetti, Fundación Barrié, King Baudouin Foundation, Nordea Fonden, Oak Foundation, Sparebankstiftelsen Dn, the community of practice now brings together communications professionals from more than 20 EFC members and growing.