- Environmental sustainability
- Climate change issues
- Systemic issues, such as economy
- Research on the status of European environmental philanthropy (mapping)
- Policy horizon scanning for emerging issues that may affect the environmental agenda
The network is open to all funders active in areas linked with environmental issues. From 2010 to 2014, 100 foundations have been involved in EEFG activities.
Steering Group Members
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Goldsmith Family Philanthropy
- MAVA Foundation
- Oak Foundation
- Stiftung Mercator
- The VELUX Foundations
The European Environmental Funders Group (EEFG) is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to enhancing collaboration and connecting its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.