- Infrastructure needs
- Community well-being and public safety
- Good governance and leadership transparency
- Citizen participation in decision making
- Social inclusion
- Organising peer-learning webinars on examples of successful approaches and methodologies in cities and thematic webinars on the global processes linked to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals and the Habitat III agenda.
- Compiling a series of case studies on effective philanthropic involvement in cities.
- Maintaining an online sharing and learning platform to discuss common challenges and share useful resources.
- Hosting a networking/outreach event to connect with other foundations during the EFC AGA and Conference 2015 in Milan.
- Organising an annual autumn conference reaching a wider network of philanthropic actors and featuring local examples and success stories.
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Fondation Charles Léopold Mayer pour le Progrès de l’Homme
- The Ford Foundation
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- Fundación AVINA
- The German Marshall Fund of the United States
The Funders Forum for Sustainable Cities (FFSC) is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to enhancing collaboration and connecting its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.