EFC 30th Anniversary
A special event celebrating 30 years of the EFC will take place from 6-7 November at Brussels’ cultural and artistic hub, Bozar, just a few minutes’ walk from Philanthropy House.
The two-day event will mark the EFC’s 30-year existence, but the emphasis is on looking forwards rather than backwards. It represents a chance to discuss with peers in the sector, and other thought leaders on philanthropy, the topics that matter now, for the next 30 years, and beyond.
30 years after the formation of the EFC and the fall of the Berlin Wall, November 2019 is an auspicious month to be exploring how institutional philanthropy’s resources and capabilities can be (re)focused to tackle the multiple and complex challenges we face.
The programme includes:
- High-level dialogues on the future of philanthropy based on selected blog posts commissioned to celebrate our 30th
- 2019 Raymond Georis Debate
- 30th anniversary book launch
- Networking with delegations from Chinese and Russian philanthropy
- A 1989-themed birthday party to celebrate.
The event is open to EFC Members and Affiliated Partners only.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the EFC at email@example.com