EFC Children’s Thematic Network kick-off meeting
The kick-off meeting for the EFC’s Children’s Thematic Network will take place in Brussels on 3-4 December 2019, bringing together EFC members involved in children’s issues to formulate a pathway forward for the network.
The meeting will give participants a chance to:
- look into who is doing what in the area of children
- identify funding gaps and overlaps
- explore promising approaches, emerging practices and lessons learned
- understand how funders can make more impact by connecting and collaborating with other sectoral and non-sectoral actors
- agree on what roles the network can play to facilitate peer learning, collaboration and joint action
There is a plenty of enthusiasm and expertise from the EFC Members to form a children’s network and start making it work. The kick-off event will mark the official opening of the network and be an opportunity for members to get to know each other before planning the next steps and developing joint actions.
For more information on the event and how to register, visit the event website.