EFC European Foundation Financial and Investment Officers Group Autumn Meeting 2019
The European Foundation Financial and Investment Officers Group (EFFIO) Autumn Meeting 2019 will take place in Philanthropy House, Brussels on the 9-11 October.
The meeting takes place at a critical moment as the new European Commission takes office in November and the continuing uncertainty over Brexit casts a shadow over markets and policy.
The Autumn programme will feature:
- A presentation of the annual EFFIO investment survey and roundtable discussion
- An exclusive and tailored exchange with the Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN) and the European Investment Bank about the different instruments the EU has in place that could be leveraged by institutional philanthropic investors
- A session with Elroy Dimson, Professor of Finance at Cambridge Judge Business School, on long-term investing
- A session on the strategic agenda for the incoming EU leadership with Rebecca Christie, Visiting Fellow at the economic think tank Bruegel and lead author of the book “Safeguarding the Euro in Times of Crisis: the Inside Story of the ESM“
- A member-led session on ethical and social investments.
For more information contact Stefanos Oikonomou.