EVPA Annual Conference 2019
The European Venture Philanthropy Association‘s (EVPA) 15th Annual Conference will take place on 5-7 November 2019, in the The Hague, in collaboration with ImpactFest.
The two-day conference will offer participants a chance to have close conversations, co-create in labs, learn in workshops and meet new people.
The conference will address the following topics and more:
- “It takes a village to raise an impact ecosystem”: How to create an impact ecosystem?
- Readiness to scale: Supporting social purpose organisations to reach the next stage
- How to use Human Centred Design Thinking in financing social purpose organisations?
- What’s next: New trends in venture philanthropy and social investment (VP/SI)
- The role of NextGen in venture philanthropy and social investment
- How to use the VP/SI approach to address challenges such as social housing and climate change.