Partnering for Philanthropic Impact
On 21 July 2020, The Partnering Initiative is holding a virtual learning and networking event in collaboration with the Pioneer Partners of their Partnering for Philanthropic Impact programme, Z Zurich Foundation and Johnson & Johnson Foundation.
The event will look at the following topics:
- A changing landscape: What are the diverse ways in which foundations are seeking to partner with grantees and support wider partnerships to maximise impact?
- The learning process: What are the key challenges of working in this way and how can they be overcome?
- Matching ambition with infrastructure: How do foundations need to change the way they work to drive collaborative transformational development?
- Marion Birnstill, Johnson & Johnson Foundation
- David Nash, Z Zurich Foundation
- Darian Stibbe, Executive Director of TPI
- Jenny Ekelund, TPI Senior Advisor
- Dave Prescott, TPI Creative Director
- More to be announced….
Register now via https://bit.ly/FitForPartnering2020