Third edition of the EFC CEO Exchange
The third edition of the EFC CEO Exchange will take place at Philanthropy House in Brussels from 13-14 November.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Harnessing digital transformation
- Digital grantmaking
- Regulation and self-regulation
Please note that the event is invitation-only.
The CEO Exchange meets a need expressed by EFC members to create a safe and trusted space for exchange, learning and reflection among CEOs of EFC member organisations on issues such as:
- Challenges and drivers of change in institutional philanthropy and how different organisations are responding
- Approaches to institutional philanthropy across Europe: governance arrangements, organisational and programme strategies, moving policy agendas and partnerships
- Societal and policy developments that inform/impact on institutional philanthropy
The Exchange takes place annually.
The Foundation CEO Exchange is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to improving peer-learning and collaboration among its members, as outlined in the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.