Webinar – “Scaling Solutions Toward Shifting Systems: Seeing, Facilitating and Assessing Systems Change”
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (RPA) will host a webinar on 15 July opening up discussions on the recent publication “Seeing, Facilitating and Assessing Systems Change”.
This publication is the third in the collaboration between RPA, the Skoll Foundation, the Ford Foundation and other funders that commenced in 2016 with the goal of identifying and promoting best practices for scaling solutions and impact, and funding for systems change related the world’s pressing challenges. This report, building on insights explored in the previous publications, explains how funders can design for and measure progress on systems change.
• Aiswarya Ananthapadmanabhan, Edelgive Foundation
• Kathy Reich, Ford Foundation
• Maria Claudia Santos Camargo, Fundación Arturo y Enrica Sesana
• Edwin Ou, Skoll Foundation
• Georgia Pessoa, Instituto Humanize
• Heather Grady, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (moderator)