The III International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All will take place on the 23rd-25th October 2019 in Malaga, Spain.
The latest iteration of the Congress, organised by EFC member Fundación ONCE, will demonstrate what technology, smart tourist destinations, accessible products and services can do for society. People and their rights, innovation, as well as products and services offered are elements that must be taken in consideration in the 21st century in order to meet individual needs within a global offer.
As with previous editions the Congress will feature amongst its discussions and presentations a variety of exchanges for research ideas and papers, communications materials and the latest firsthand knowledge on a broad range of themes and topics.
The Congress agenda is open to proposals related to the following thematic areas:
- Technologies and Services to Access Information and Communication
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Assistive Technologies
- Telecare and Teleassistance: Prolonging Active Life
- Digital Home and Independent Living
- Robotics for Personal Autonomy
- Transport for All
- Technologies for Smart Cities
- Accessible Technologies for Collaboration and Learning
- Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Technology Applications and Solutions for Accessible Tourism and Cultural Activities
- Tourism Regulations and Standards
- Accessibility in Hotels and Museums
- Accessibility in Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Accessibility in Transport
- Accessibility in tourism information
- Tourism activities for all (outdoor and indoor)
For more information please contact Fundación ONCE.