I want to kick-start my career, learn new skills and build a CV I’m proud of!
I want to immerse myself in the heart of Europe, learn a new language, and experience a different culture!
I want to be selected for a year’s internship at the European Foundation Centre!
If we grabbed your attention you’re probably the smart, dynamic, motivated student or recent graduate that we’d like to offer a year’s internship to in the EFC’s Communications Department.
- Production of meeting reports, presentations, press releases, etc.
- Proof reading and editing
- Updating the EFC’s website
- Contributing to the EFC’s social media strategy
- Updating media and member databases
- Assisting in the organisation and follow-up of department meetings and other administrative tasks relating to the activities of the department
- Fulfilling reception duties and supporting the organisation of events promoted by the EFC and its members (travel and attendance at external meetings when needed)
The successful applicant should
- Be a student or recent graduate
- Be a native English speaker or equivalent (knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Have very good organisational, communication, writing and editing skills (essential)
- Be interested in learning about European philanthropy and civil society
- Have strong computer skills (word processing, spread sheets, databases, CMS – WordPress preferably)
- Be creative and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of an international team
What we offer
- Paid internship (€780/month) from September 2018 – August 2019
- Public transport pass within Brussels
- Up to €300 travel allowance to return home (non-Belgian citizens)
- A free language course (max.€125 per year)
- 12 days holiday
- Lunch vouchers
A bit about us
The European Foundation Centre, based in Brussels, is the platform for and champion of institutional philanthropy – with a focus on Europe, but also with an eye to the global philanthropic landscape.
We are an international network of 200+ member foundations working in areas as diverse as culture, migration, health, socio-economic development and employment, scientific excellence, civil and human rights, environment…
Why not make an EFC internship the perfect start to your career?
How to Apply?
Send your CV and a cover letter by 26th July 2018 to email@example.com and mention “Communications Intern” in the subject line. For more information about the EFC, please check out our website (www.efc.be), Facebook and Twitter accounts to see what we’re all about!
Please note that EFC will only respond to candidates selected for interviews.