UZA Foundation – Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen
UZA foundation supports research teams and research projects that combine a unique expertise on clinical and molecular level of life threatening pathologies.
In this way, they guarantee that new insights lead to the development of improved and/or new therapies with a major impact on the life expectance and the life quality of patients.
- Making scientific and medical research possible.
- Supporting clinical research, innovation in education and patient care at the University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) and institutes in cooperation with UZA.
- Supporting the international scientific network of the research groups at UZA.
- Providing financial support by organizing fundraising campaigns and building relationships with donors and sponsors.
Belgium (ultimte goal: European patients)
- Cell therapy and Cell Regeneration - with application in cancer research, neurology, rare diseases
- Medical genetics - for improvement for diagnose, prognosis and development of new therapies
- Children medicine