Membership facts and figures
Taking in the whole spectrum of institutional philanthropy, our members:
- Work in a wide array of fields − from health to education, from research to migration, among many others.
- Are based in countries across Europe, with a significant number from other world regions as well
- Range in size from small family foundations to some of the world’s largest philanthropies
- Engage in many forms of philanthropy, from traditional grantmaking to running their own programmes to venture philanthropy and other new forms of social investment.
For more detailed information on the EFC’s membership visit our Knowledge Hub.
Top areas of work supported by EFC Members:
- Arts and culture
- Socio-economic development
- Social/human services
Targeting the following groups:
- Low income/disadvantages