Membership facts and figures
Taking in the whole spectrum of institutional philanthropy, our members:
- Work in a wide array of fields − from health to education, from research to migration, among many others.
- Are based in countries across Europe, with a significant number from other world regions as well, and they are active in every corner of the globe
- Range in size from small family foundations to some of the world’s largest philanthropies
- Engage in many forms of philanthropy, from traditional grantmaking to running their own programmes to venture philanthropy and other new forms of social investment.
Top areas of work supported by EFC Members:
- Arts and culture
- Socio-economic development
- Social/human services
Targeting the following groups:
- Low income/disadvantages
Find our more about our membership in the Knowledge section!
As a Full Member
Full Membership of the EFC is open to institutional philanthropy organisations — meaning foundations, corporate funders and other organisations that have their own financial resources deployed strategically, are independently governed, and convert private resources to public good.
As an Affiliated Partner
Associations, cooperatives, research institutes, universities, individuals and other interested parties can get involved by joining the EFC as an Affiliated Partner.
How to join
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Francesco Ballone at email@example.com giving the name, country, type and website of your organisation and he will get back to you.