Call for Papers: III International Congress Technology and Tourism for Diversity
The organisers of the III International Congress Technology and Tourism for Diversity, Fundación ONCE have announced a call for papers to be presented at the event in Malaga, Spain on 23-25 October.
As with previous editions, the Congress will feature amongst its discussions and presentations a variety of exchanges for research ideas and papers, communications materials and the latest firsthand knowledge on a broad range of themes and topics. The papers from the call will feature in these discussions and exchanges.
The papers can be related to any of the following topics or areas, but are otherwise open to new suggestions too:
- Technologies and Services to Access Information and Communication
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Assistive Technologies
- Telecare and Teleassistance: Prolonging Active Life
- Digital Home and Independent Living
- Robotics for Personal Autonomy
- Transport for all
- Technologies for Smart Cities
- Accessible Technologies for Collaboration and Learning
- Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Technology Applications and Solutions for Accessible Tourism and Cultural Activities
- Tourism Regulations and Standards
- Accessibility in Hotels and Museums
- Accessibility in Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Accessibility in Transport
- Accessibility in tourism information
- Tourism activities for all (outdoor and indoor)
The Scientific Committee will select among the best articles for publication in the Journal of Accessibility and Design for Diversity JACCES.
The papers can be written in English or Spanish, however abstracts are required to be in both languages.
The deadline for submissions is June 15th.
For more information or to submit a paper please visit here.