Participants selected for the EFC Philanthropic Leadership Platform: Russia – Europe 2021
A group of 20 philanthropy professionals from Russia and Europe have been selected for the Philanthropic Leadership Platform: Russia- Europe 2021, an EFC exchange programme aiming to enable participants to explore what’s next in philanthropy and learn from some of their most innovative peer organisations.
“I look forward to meeting and welcoming new fellows to the PLP community, which continues to thrive and expand in terms of geographical and topical diversity. In uncertain times, the opportunity to come together, exchange practices, thoughts and concerns and learn together is of critical importance. We may be adapting to the ‘new normal’, but supportive learning and sharing within our community are perennial values.”– Delphine Moralis, EFC Chief Executive.
“Experience has shown that our participants establish strong professional contacts with each other that develop beyond the programme. This is one of the important results we strive for. After all, it is the constant process of communication and experience transfer that helps today’s NGO leaders stay one step ahead. Like the first group of participants in 2019, the group selected for this year’s exchange programme consists of bright professionals from Russia and Europe. We are sure that they will find many points of contact and get intellectual and emotional charge from communication and open dialogue with colleagues from the non-profit sector.” – Oksana Oracheva, General Director, Vladimir Potanin Foundation
The tailor-made programme will encourage fruitful connections between Russian and European philanthropic practitioners and improve their global competences. This second edition of the exchange will focus on the question of how philanthropic organisations can co-create, learn, adapt and scale lasting solutions to societal challenges.
Participants from Russia
- Alexei Kurnosov, Social Projects Manager, Center for Civil Analysis and Independent Research (GRANI Center) Foundation
- Anna Shilova, Member of the Governing Board, ANO “Dream League” Сhief Financial Officer
- Ekaterina Kazorina, Project Manager, Nonprofit Foundation for Social Development Assistance – Primorskiy kray “Energiya Uchastiya”
- Ekaterina Tyatyushkina, Deputy Director, Foundation for Supporting People with Disabilities “Labyrinth 42”
- Elena Chulkova, Deputy Head of the Analytical Department, Moscow State Budget Organization “Moscow House of Not-for-profit Organizations” (Co-working Center for NGOs)
- Elena Feldman, Chair of the Central Committee, Interregional Jewish Women’s Non-Governmental Organization “Project Kesher”
- Kira Yankelevich, Director, Charity Fund “Beautiful Children in the Wonderful World”
- Snezhana Frantsuzova, Project Lead, Partnership for Community Foundations
- Varvara Korovina, General Manager, Russian Association of Creators of Inclusive Art
- Victoria Vyakhoreva, Head of Communications, Company Group Philin Philgood
Participants from Europe
- Anna Tramonti, Philanthropy Unit Coordinator, AVSI Foundation
- Antoaneta Ivanova, Regional Program Manager, Balkan Green Foundation
- Ayşegül Bayar Hildgen, Programs Coordinator, Sabancı Foundation
- Christo Velkov, Vice President, Strategic Development, Special Olympics
- Daniela Castagno, Head of Institutional Partnerships, Fondazione Con Il Sud
- Hilal Tekmen, Resource Mobilization Coordinator, CHOICE for Youth and Sexuality
- Jennie Jeffery, Partnerships and Events Manager, The Funding Network
- Joy Morozov, Senior Manager, International Partnerships, Light for the World
- Lieke van ‘t Veer, Philanthropy Advisor, ABN AMRO MeesPierson
- Zoya Lukyanova, Deputy Department Coordinator, MitOst e.V.