Among other questions, we want to receive your brightest and best session ideas on how European foundations can, for example:
- Respond to the migration crisis as a challenge to freedom of circulation, an indicator of global inequalities and a test to human brotherhood?
- Address the threats to freedom of speech and freedom of the press in an age of fake news and post-truth politics?
- Help bridge long-standing inequalities in access to education, culture or health, and more recent ones such as the consequences of climate change or the digital divide?
- Promote human rights in Europe, thirty years after the fall of the Iron Curtain and the creation of the EFC?
- Encourage new forms of solidarity and inclusion? Is philanthropy a modern adaptation of ‘brotherhood’?
Our diverse groups of members are particularly encouraged to submit their proposals as surfacing their expertise within the philanthropic sector is core to the success of the conference.
We look forward to receiving your suggestions…et vive la philanthropie!
The EFC AGA and Annual Conference is a fundamental part of the EFC’s commitment to improving peer-learning and collaboration among its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.