The Vladimir Potanin Foundation has received an award from the International Corporate Art Awards for its outstanding contribution to development of contemporary art in a ceremony in Brussels on the 28th November.
The awards, established in 2016, seek to recognise and illuminate the best practices and initiatives that are currently happening between the corporate world and the art world. The Vladimir Potanin Foundation, an EFC member since 2003, won the award for best philanthropic project in the awards inaugural edition and were this year recognised for their support of contemporary art.
The projects that earned the foundation the award include:
- “Kollektsia! Contemporary art in the USSR and Russia 1950-2000. A major donation” (2016)
- “Cultural leadership in the modern world” public discussions at the Tretyakov Gallery (2016)
- “The Picture and Onlookers” a donation to the Tretyakov Gallery (2017)
- “The New Tretyakov and Arzamas Academy Lounge” a new space at the Tretyakov Gallery (2018)
- “Culture without borders” public discussions at the Tretyakov Gallery (2018)
To read more on the award and the Vladimir Potanin Foundation’s work visit here.