Communications Professionals in Philanthropy Network
This network provides a trusted and safe space for communications professionals from EFC members to strengthen existing relationships with peers and to build new ones, share knowledge and practices and co-develop solutions on issues of common interest.
- Communication strategies and practice
- Communicating philanthropy
- Crisis communications
- Digital communications
- Strengthening the communication capacity of partners and grantees
- Two meetings per year (spring and autumn)
- Regular learning calls and webinars
- Online community to support information sharing and ongoing exchange
This initiative has its roots in the informal EFComEx network and builds on a recommendation from the 2015 European Learning Lab on Communications to create a more permanent platform for sharing, learning and networking for communications professionals in the EFC membership. The network now brings together communications professionals from more than 20 EFC members and growing.
The Communications Professionals in Philanthropy Network is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to improving peer-learning and collaboration among its members, as outlined in the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.