- Global science
- Excellence in research
- Responsible Research & Innovation (RRI)
- Evaluation and peer review
- European Data Protection Regulation
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Societal challenges
- STEM education
- Organises biannual Stakeholders’ Conferences on topics of current interest to the broader research community.
- Convenes ad hoc working groups to explore in-depth issues of particular concern to research-funding foundations.
- Hosts exploratory workshops, peer learning activities, round table discussions and seminars.
Steering Group Members
- “la Caixa” Foundation (Chair)
- Riksbankens Jubileumsfond
- Compagnia di San Paolo
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Foundation for Polish Science
- Fundacao Calouste Gulbenkian
- Jacobs Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Wellcome Trust
The Research Forum is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to enhancing collaboration and connecting its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.