- Provide networking opportunities and platforms for critical discussion on the areas of grantmaking.
- Facilitate relationships between national and multinational philanthropic institutions.
- Foster mutual engagement between participants and EFC Thematic Networks.
- Encourage institutional and human capacity development of civil society in wider Europe.
- Advocate to donors and funders to sustain their presence in support of emerging philanthropic initiatives and foundations in the region.
- Civil society development
- Institutional and human capacity development
- Grantmaking initiatives
- Donor activity
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- ERSTE Stiftung
- Europe Foundation - Georgia
- Mozaik Foundation
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- TechSoup Global
- UniCredit Foundation
- United Nations Development Programme
- Vehbi Koç Vakfi
- ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius
The Grantmakers East Forum (GEF) is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to enhancing collaboration and connecting its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.