A European-level peer-learning and support network of operations managers of international foundations. It provides a safe space for learning, exchange and discussion on key finance, IT, administration, operational, HR and capacity development issues foundations are facing. OPN currently has 14 foundation members from 6 countries.
- Dynamics between organisational culture, strategy and operations
- Finance, Human Resources and IT
- Grants Administration
- Embedding areas such as evaluation/impact measurement and capacity development of partners across the organisation
- OPN working groups: COOs, Finance, HR and IT
- Webinars, tele-briefings and workshops on specific topics or tools
- OPN online community – a platform for networking and information sharing
Adessium Foundation, Bernard van Leer Foundation, Children's Investment Fund Foundation, Compagnia di San Paolo, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, European Climate Foundation, Fondation Mava, Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, IKEA Foundation, Jacobs Foundation, King Baudouin, Foundation, Oak Foundation, Porticus, Wellcome Trust
OPN was created at the initiative a small group of EFC Members in 2015. It now has 14 members from 6 countries and connects over 60 operations professionals across these organisations.
The Operations Professionals Network is part of the EFC’s ongoing commitment to improving peer-learning and collaboration among its members. For more information on the EFC’s seven key priorities, please download the EFC Strategic Framework 2016-2022.